Calendar Of Events
League Regulations 2012
Carbery-Beara Regional Leagues
Regulation Governing League Fixtures and Match Results For 2012
1. The first named team has HOME VENUE, and if same is not available the game shall be played at the opponent's venue or a neutral venue.
2. A referee will be appointed for all league games but where the appointed referee fails to attend, agreement can be reached on a substitute referee by either tossing a coin or by agreement. The referee has to be a qualified referee with relevant training courses completed. Where only one recognised referee is present he shall be deemed responsible to referee the game.
3. UNFULLFILLED FIXTURES-(PENALTIES):
All fines to be paid before or at the last Board meeting (Where Leagues are on the agenda). Failure to pay fines will result in exclusion from league games and possible expulsion from the following season leagues.
Cancellation at unacceptable short notice will incur extra penalty on the defaulting team such as losing home advantage for remaining league fixtures, relegation for the following season or disqualification for the remaining of the league programme
4. League points shall be as follow: 2 points for a win and 1 point for a draw. Where Teams finish with equal points for qualification for the concluding stages, or for promotion or relegation, the tie shall be decided by the following means:
(Exceptions: In relation to means (ii) and (iii) above, if the accumulated scores of a team, so involved, are affected by a disqualification, retirement or walkover, the tie shall be decided by a Play-off)
5. If a club is disqualified or withdraws from a league its played games shall stand and its un-played games shall be awarded to the opposing teams. €100 fine for each remaining fixture.
6. POSTPONEMENT OR CHANGE OF A FIXTURE:
7. PRESENTATION OF GAMES
8. LEAGUE MATCH RESULTS BY TEXT
9. MONITORING OF LEAGUES
The progress of the leagues will be closely monitored at Board meetings (where leagues are on the agenda). These meetings will be held at regular intervals as determined by Regional Leagues Committee. All out standing games will be adjudicated on at this Board meeting. The Chairman and Secretary will monitor the progress of all teams in all leagues on a regular basis.
10. NON COMPLETION OF LEAGUE PROGRAMME
Clubs who fail to complete their league programme will be asked to give an explanation to the R.L.C.
Walkovers or conceding points to an opposing team will not be allowed in any circumstances in any league Competition in either Hurling or Football.
Points can only be awarded to a team once the fixtures has been made and the board notified, (in accordance with Rule 4) if a team then does not fulfil a fixture, the opposition may be awarded the points if the club brings this to attention of the R.L.C. in writing.
The Start dates for all leagues 11th March and finish date for all leagues 7th October
13. ENTRY FEE
Club Entry Fee €25 per game (Number of games to be finalised before the start of the league)
Carbery: Declan Walsh, John Corcoran, Donal Leahy, Patjoe Connolly, Jimmy O Sullivan
Beara: Michael Joe O Sulliva
Junior Football: Jimmy O Sullivan (087) 9076953 email@example.com
Michael Joe O Sullivan (086)2243744 firstname.lastname@example.orgJunior Hurling: John Corcoran (086)8518533 email@example.com